The OVERPRINT FRANCE company, mindful of individual rights, particularly with regard to automated data processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals allowing them to fully exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to refer to the following website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Further browsing of the OVERPRINT website implies unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The current online version of these terms and conditions of use is the only applicable for the entire duration of the website’s use and until a new version supersedes it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Website (hereinafter “the website”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter referred to as “the publisher”):
OVERPRINT FRANCE SARL with a capital of 37 500 €.
whose registered office is located at: Les espaces de Sophia – Bâtiment O, 80 route des lucioles, 06560 VALBONNE
represented by Jean LALIS, in his capacity as Managing Director.
registered with the RCS of ANTIBES 498 813 096
phone number: +33 (0)4 97 21 00 97
e-mail address: commercial[arobas]overprint.com
1.3 Hosting Provider (hereinafter referred to as “the hosting provider”):
OVERPRINT FRANCE is hosted by O2SWITCH, whose head office is located at 224 BOULEVARD GUSTAVE FLAUBERT 63000 CLERMONT FERRAND.
Article 2 – Accessing the website
Access to and navigation of the website is for strictly personal use only. Users undertake not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, audio, and applications used on the website and more generally all elements reproduced or used on it are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the sole property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these contents, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the publisher to take legal action immediately after becoming aware of unauthorized use does not constitute consent to such use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Management of the website
In order to ensure the proper management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to the whole website or to certain parts of it;
– delete any information liable to disrupt its operation or in violation of national or international laws;
– suspend the website in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of a failure, outage, difficulty or interruption of operation preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to access the website is under your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and personal data, in particular from internet-based virus attacks. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to your use of the website or any service accessible via the internet;
– due of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damages caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website; you waive any action against the publisher as a result.
Should the publisher be subject to an amicable or legal procedure arising from your use of the website, it may seek compensation from you for all damages, amounts, convictions and costs that ensue.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The publisher authorizes users to insert hypertext links on all or part of the website. Links must be removed if requested by the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not the property of the publisher. The publisher has no right over the content led to by clicking said link.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by the OVERPRINT FRANCE company.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more features specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information potentially collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher for the management of its business relations with you, and where necessary, for the processing of your orders.
The following personal data are collected:
– first and last names
– email address
– phone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations governing personal data, users enjoy the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access to be informed of the personal data concerning them by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In such cases, before availing users of this right, the Platform may request proof of identity to verify authenticity;
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to erasure: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with prevailing data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may ask the Platform to restrict the processing of their personal data in accordance with the scenarios provided for in the GDPR;
- the right to opt out of data processing: users may opt out of having their data processed in accordance with the scenarios provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform hand over the personal data they have provided for transfer to a new Platform.
You may exercise this right by writing to us at the following address
2139 RTE DE GRASSE 06600 ANTIBES
Or by emailing us at: commercial[arobas]overprint.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and include the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. A reply will be sent within one month of the request’s receipt. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 went into force, those who wish to do so have the possibility to manage how their data will be disposed of after their death. For more information on the subject, please refer to the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a claim with the CNIL via their website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are happy to assist you with any problem you may have.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for data processing stems from the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the website’s operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malware or rogue software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
Article 10 – Data conservation policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent that it is reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively within the European Union under the following circumstances:
– if the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
– if the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– if the Platform calls on the assistance of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers are granted limited access to the user’s data to perform these services and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please click on the following link: commercial[arobas]overprint.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, while browsing the website, you come across personal data, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use and action that could constitute an invasion of privacy or compromise a person’s reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility on this matter.
The data is stored and used for a time period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracker is an electronic file downloaded to a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and retrieved, for example, when browsing a website, reading an email, or installing or using a software program or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
While browsing this website, “cookies” from the company that owns the website and/or third party companies may be stored on your device.
The first time you visit the website, a banner will appear explaining how cookies are used. Therefore, by continuing to browse the site, the customer and/or prospect is deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies via the settings on his browser.
Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic on the website, to enhance the website’s design and layout as well as for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer to you.
The following cookies are enabled on this website:
Cookies have a lifespan of thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we advise you to refer to the following page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representations of products
Photographs of products accompanied by a description are not contractually binding and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, unless a specific jurisdiction is attributed to a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions or requests for information on the products presented on the website or about the website itself, you can write to the following address: commercial[arobas]overprint.com.